1. What would you say is your favorite book, and why?
That's a hard question to answer... I love books, and I have very eclectic tastes, also I'm a Gemini, so you'll have to accept that I'll have two answers about the same question. ;-) ...but my two favorite genre's are propaganda and horror/suspense... so, I give you my favorite from my 2 favorite genres:
- In the genre of propaganda, my favorite book is: "Skipping toward Gomorrah: the Seven Deadly Sins and the Pursuit of Happiness in America" by-Dan Savage. I LOVE this book because it all about how sin is good! It's a very insightful and humorous look into how Americans really behave, and "alternative" lifestyles are explored with an open mind.
- In the genre of horror/suspense, my favorite is: "Intensity" by- Dean Koontz. I love to get my adrenalin going with a good suspense... and though Dean Koontz is usually not an effective drug for me, this book was by far the best adrenaline-pumping fun I've ever had.
2. If you could sit down with anyone, living or dead, and have a conversation, who would you choose, and what would you discuss?
hmmm... well nobody.
- I don't really have any famous idols- and any famous person I like, I like them for thier work... talking to them might just ruin that for me... and I'm just not interested in thier personal life. Plus any famous person that I'm "into" (AKA- Johnny Depp, AKA- Angelina Jolie) I wouldn't be interested in "talking" to per-say. ;-)
- All the people I've lost in my life, though I miss them, I wouldn't want to bother- wherever they are... plus I'm comfortable with their memory and know I can catch glimpses of them now and again. ;-)
- I know I can get in touch with my past-selves through hypnosis/past life regression... they'd probably be the most valuable people to get in touch with, but I can do that anytime.
so, yeah... nobody.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live, and why?
Hmmm... this is hard. I'm a right here, right now kind of person... so I don't really think about this kind of thing often. However, I have contemplated moving if Bush gets re-elected... and I hear that Canada is going to be claiming a tropical island somewhere... Canada- without the cold! I'm in!!!
4. If you were a cake, what kind of cake would you be, and how would you be decorated?
Bleck! I hate cake! I'm not a sweets person, and I'm allergic to chocolate... so I think I'd rather be a bag of chips... or bacon... ooo- or beef jerky, mmmm.
5. If you could go back in time, and live in any historical period, when and where would you choose, and why?
Again, I'm a here and now kind of person... plus I'm VERY modern... I like my TV... my computer... my microwave.... my car! I like not having to plow land... or kill/pick/make my own food.... or sew my own clothes. I dislike depression, dresses, war, royalty, and having to mind my P's & Q's. So, for me, there's no time like the present! :-)